and Learning with Technology
Dell, Ed.S. - Instructional Technology Specialist
Year 2: Cluster Meeting
- Submit WebQuests for eMINTS evaluation
- Post Call for Participation on eMINTS
- Engage in self-evaluation using the
Hallmark of an Effective eMINTS Teacher
- Learn the basics of Movie Maker 2
- Make plans for graduation celebration
- How can teachers have
original WebQuests approved by the eMINTS
National Center and Bernie Dodge?
- How can teachers gather real world data
for use in the classroom?
- How can teachers continue to improve
their instructional practices?
- How can Movie Maker 2 and digital images
be used to stimulate reflection?
- What are our graduation plans?
This evenings agenda:
Community Building and Tootsie Pops!
With only two more sessions before the
end of the year, how can I help you become
the best eMINTS teacher you can be?
Finalized and post Call
Finalize and submit
Movie Maker 2 tips and
Center | eThemes
All external links
are intended for educational purposes only.
The Valley Park School District is not responsible for questionable or
controversial content that may be found through links external to this site.